Today’s post is about the accolade, I received a few days back. I am very happy to receive it and truly grateful to Ajaz ( http://syedajazahmednazirdiary.wordpress.com) for nominating me for the same. Thank you for giving me the Liebster Award.
According to the rules of the Liebster award, a person needs to;
1) Post the award on his/her blog.
2) Acknowledge the award and mention the name of the blogger/writer who nominated you for this award.
3) Pen down 11 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 11 bloggers/writers, who you feel deserve the award and has less than 200 followers.( You can’t nominate the person who awarded you this award)
5) Answer to the 11 questions asked to you by the blogger/writer, who nominated you for the award and further you ask 11 questions to the bloggers/writers whom you have nominated.
So here it starts,
11 random facts about yourself;
1) I am a true Scorpion. If someone is close to me, I would love them beyond any limit and I can do anything for them and if someone treats me or my close one in a bad manner, then I believe in one thing in that case (Tit for Tat).
2) I am very honest. If I am happy, you would see a smile on my face and If I have felt bad about something, I would tell you on your face straight away. I believe, more the relation is open, lesser would be misunderstanding and fights.
3) I am an avid reader and I can spend my entire day in reading novels(PS: The novel should be interesting 😛 )
4) I am very protective of my close ones. ( Caution : Very means Very )
5) I love going on Long drives with my best friend and listening to the songs full of romance playing around you ( PS : My best friend hates listening to the Hindi songs(I know, I know it’s weird if you are an Indian) but, he bears it just for me 😛 😀 )
6) I love watching the horror movies, even though later, I may fear going anywhere alone 😐
7) I just can’t stand any men abusing any women. I know abusing anyone is wrong, but, anyone disrespecting a woman is automatically on my enemy list!
8) I love eating chocolates and icecreams. Dark chocolate and Belgian chocolates are one of my favourites.
9) I love receiving the comments and appreciations from my readers and followers. Truly, it keeps on motivating me for scribbling more and more.
10) No one can manipulate me. I would listen to everyone, but, in the end, I would do what I actually want. No one can change my mind and make me do things according to their way.
11) There are two people who are very important in my life. My mom and my bestest friend( I know you are smiling reading this Mr! 😛 ). I fight with them, I fight for them, but in the end, the one thing is I love them a lot.
Answer to the 11 questions asked by the blogger who presented me with this award;
- Why did you start your blog?
Ans. Well, I have been writing since my childhood. Yes! My reason of the happiness, sadness, my secrets, everything in my personal diary. But, last year when I was not well and I was going through the toughest phase of my life, something clicked to me and I thought of making my own blog and start writing posts and share my views and poems with the people around. Today, I am truly happy with my decision of creating my blog.
2. Your favourite novel and author?
Ans. There is not one, but many authors like Sudha Murthy, Chetan Bhagat, Preeti Shenoy, Sophie Kinsella, Cecelia Ahern whose work, I appreciate and I have loved reading their novel.
3. 3 things that you cannot imagine living without?
My Mobile phone,
4. Do you keep a diary/journal & if so, why?
Ans. Yes, I still possess my own diary, as I consider it as a medium to vent out my problems and share my happiness with the Lord Ganesha.
5. What is your purpose of life?
Ans. To become a successful novel writer some day and keeping my close ones happy.
6. What’s your hobby?
Ans. Writing, Dancing ( which have lessen now a days) and cooking.
7. What’s your favourite colour?
Ans. Black. The colour signifies the power and the strength.
8. What three positive words describe you or want to be known as?
Ans. Honest, Trustworthy and Generous.
9. Name one thing that hate about yourself and you want to change?
Ans. My temper. I get angry, even if a person is late to meet me by a minute! 😐
10. The most precious gift you even got???
Ans. All gifts from my dear ones means very special to me 🙂 . And I have received many 🙂 !
11. One piece of advice you’d like to give me ?
Ans. I am not that big person yet to advise anyone on anything. I consider myself to be at the learning stage. I have learned from my own mistakes and never relied on anyone and advised myself to correct it on my own. So, just believe in yourself and follow your own advice 🙂 .
Last but not the least, I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster award. Each and every one is different and great in their own way and I truly enjoy reading their articles (Note: I have nominated my favourites whose blogs, I love reading)
Here are my questions for all above nominees:
1. What is the purpose of your blog?
2. Which is the particular thing that brings a smile on your face?
3. Three words that describes you the most?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
6. Are you considering to earn money from your blog?
7. Which is one of your best quotes and you follow the same in reality?
8. Your favourite author and their novel, you would like to suggest others to read?
9. Do you have a role model? Yes than who and why?
10. Tell us one such dream yet to be fulfilled, which you would like to share with us?
11. The best destination according to you, you have visited, which you would recommend others to visit once?